http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png 0 0 Gary L. Francione http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png Gary L. Francione2013-12-11 23:25:522013-12-11 23:25:52Professor Francione is Interviewed About Abolitionist Animal Rights on "Breaking the Set"
- “If Animals Matter Morally, Then We Cannot Treat Them As Commodities”: Interview with Prof. Gary L. Francione
- Animal Rights and Slavery/Rape Analogies
- Advocacy Tip: Judge Action, Not Individuals
- The Importance of Veganism in Economically Deprived Communities
- Animal Ethics: Simple Common Sense
- Guest Essay: Dear Vegan Feminists, Where Are You? An Open Letter
- The Speciesism of “Plural Approaches”
- Harambe and the Chicken
- Veganism as a Moral Imperative
- “Silencing” Fellow Advocates
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated