At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love. Martin Luther King, Jr.
http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png 0 0 Gary L. Francione http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png Gary L. Francione2011-01-16 12:30:422011-01-16 12:30:42A Simple Thought for Martin Luther King Day
- Tom Regan and the Animal Rights Movement That Once Was
- Adventures in Confused Thinking About Sexism
- Guest Essay on Ecorazzi.com: Veganism as a Matter of Justice: A Short Reply to the Welfarists
- Two New Essays on Open Democracy
- NEW BOOK: ADVOCATE FOR ANIMALS! AN ABOLITIONIST VEGAN HANDBOOK
- Veganism: History, Contemporary Views, and Common Objections
- Guest Essay: Mercy for Animals and Cage-Free Duplicity
- Some Thoughts in Anticipation of the Podcast Discussion to Which Sivarama Swami Has Agreed
- Aeon.com Essay on the Interest Animals Have in Living
- Guest Essay: The Himsa of Milking and Cow Protectionism: A Response to Swami Sivarama
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated