Dear Friends: Here is a podcast that Anna and I did on the misuse of “Abolition”. ********** If you are not vegan, please go vegan. Veganism is about nonviolence. First and foremost, it’s about nonviolence to other sentient beings. But it’s also about nonviolence to the earth and nonviolence to yourself. If animals matter morally, […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Frances contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Frances
- Guest Essay from Macrobiotic Pioneer, Marlene Watson-Tara: “Go Vegan – It’s Easy”
- Aspiring to Act Justly and Fairly Is Not “Sh*t”
- Should Animal Rights Advocates Promote “In-Vitro” or “Cultured” Meat?
- Abolitionist Approach Podcast: An Easy Way to Start a Conversation About Veganism
- Abolitionist Approach Podcast: On the Misuse of “Abolition”
- Abolitionist Approach Podcast: On Anthony Bourdain, Veganism, and Bad Behavior by Some “Animal People”
- A Short Essay on the Meaning of “New Welfarism”
- The Death of Activism and the Rise of Branding Spectacle in Animal Advocacy
- Animal Rights and “Pets”
- Tom Regan and the Animal Rights Movement That Once Was
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated