Dear Colleagues: Guardian UK columnist George Monbiot, who expressed support for veganism, has recanted his support and, in an editorial entitled, I was wrong about veganism. Let them eat meat – but farm it properly, Monbiot jumps on the “happy” meat bandwagon. I wrote a brief comment that was posted on the Guardian website: Dear […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2 search results for: monbiot
Animals are chattel property. It costs money to protect their interests. Animal exploiters, as rational actors, will generally protect animal interests to the extent that it is economically efficient to do so. That will, for the most part, result in very low standards of animal welfare. There are three ways to increase the level of […]
- The Real Reason For Interest in Plant Sentience Has Nothing to Do With Plants
- Teaching Children Not to Harm Others: Who Counts as “Another”?
- Woke Animal Rights Means No Animal Rights, Part 2: Wokeabulary
- Woke Animal Rights Means No Animal Rights, Part 1
- Surprise: U.K. Law Recognizes That Sentient Animals Are Sentient
- Is the Domestication of Animals Morally Justifiable?
- Do Vegans Who Get a COVID-19 Vaccine Abandon Their Moral Principles? Yes — and No.
- Treating Humans and Nonhumans “Like Animals”
- A Brief Comment on the “Euthanasia” of Farm Animals as a Result of Covid-19
- How I Learned to Hate Autumn
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated