Mackey on stakeholders. Released: 2011.
http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png 0 0 vincent http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png vincent2015-08-22 16:01:362015-08-22 16:06:21Mackey on Stakeholders
- NEW BOOK: ADVOCATE FOR ANIMALS! AN ABOLITIONIST VEGAN HANDBOOK
- Veganism: History, Contemporary Views, and Common Objections
- Guest Essay: Mercy for Animals and Cage-Free Duplicity
- Some Thoughts in Anticipation of the Podcast Discussion to Which Sivarama Swami Has Agreed
- Aeon.com Essay on the Interest Animals Have in Living
- Guest Essay: The Himsa of Milking and Cow Protectionism: A Response to Swami Sivarama
- Eating Animals: Our “Choice”?
- Daiya, Animal Testing, and the Meaning of “Vegan”
- The Crowland Chicks and Our Conventional Wisdom About Animals
- The Calf at Foot Dairy and Happy Exploitation: “They produce better quality stuff for us to eat.”
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated