http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png 0 0 Gary L. Francione http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png Gary L. Francione2012-04-19 05:03:282012-04-19 05:03:28Truthout.org: Thinking About Mitt Romney and Seamus, Michael Vick and Dog Fighting, and Eating Animals
- Thought of the Year: Go Vegan Now. Stay Vegan Forever.
- Webinar: Abolitionist Vegan Advocacy: 2017
- PLEASE JOIN THIS THUNDERCLAP ON NEW YEAR’S EVE TO PROMOTE VEGANISM!
- Invitation to Webinar: Abolitionist Vegan Advocacy for 2017
- Thought of the Day: Abolitionist Veganism and Arguments About Health
- Thought of the Day: Why Abolitionists Ought Not Use Violent Imagery in Advocacy
- Thought of the Day: Is Veganism Elitist?
- Thought of the Day: Some Advice for Those Spending the Holidays With Nonvegan Family
- Thought of the Day: A Very Brief Introduction to the Abolitionist Approach to Animal Rights
- Thought of the Day: “But the World Won’t Go Vegan Overnight”
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated