http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png 0 0 Gary L. Francione http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/aa_logo.png Gary L. Francione2012-04-19 05:03:282012-04-19 05:03:28Truthout.org: Thinking About Mitt Romney and Seamus, Michael Vick and Dog Fighting, and Eating Animals
- The Real Reason For Interest in Plant Sentience Has Nothing to Do With Plants
- Teaching Children Not to Harm Others: Who Counts as “Another”?
- Woke Animal Rights Means No Animal Rights, Part 2: Wokeabulary
- Woke Animal Rights Means No Animal Rights, Part 1
- Surprise: U.K. Law Recognizes That Sentient Animals Are Sentient
- Is the Domestication of Animals Morally Justifiable?
- Do Vegans Who Get a COVID-19 Vaccine Abandon Their Moral Principles? Yes — and No.
- Treating Humans and Nonhumans “Like Animals”
- A Brief Comment on the “Euthanasia” of Farm Animals as a Result of Covid-19
- How I Learned to Hate Autumn
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated