The Sunday Times (UK), November 26, 2006, reports that in a BBC documentary, Peter Singer, described by The Times as “father of the modern animal rights movement” meets with Tipu Aziz, an Oxford vivisector who uses primates in his research on Parkinson’s disease. Aziz informs Singer that he induces parkinsonism in primates and claims that […]
About Gary L. Francione
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Gary L. Francione contributed 501 entries already.
Entries by Gary L. Francione
- The Trans Rights Issue: Equality Claims and Belief Claims
- ESSAY ON VEGAN PHILOSOPHY PUBLISHED IN THINK
- Animal Advocacy and Effective Altruism: A Review of ‘The Good It Promises, The Harm It Does’
- Is Eating Plants as Morally Objectionable as Eating Animals?
- Why I Did Not Sign the Montreal Declaration on Animal Exploitation
- The Zouma Brothers Have Been Sentenced. Now What About the Rest of Us?
- Abortion and Animal Rights
- THE RSPCA SHOULD PROSECUTE ITSELF
- Do We Have an Obligation to Eat Animals? No.
- Kurt Zouma and All Nonvegans and Benedict Cumberbatch: Perfect Together
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated