O professor Francione desenvolveu uma teoria de direitos animais calcada somente na senciência dos não-humanos, e que requer a abolição, em vez da mera regulamentação, da exploração animal. A teoria do professor Francione, que está detalhada no livro Introduction to Animal Rights: Your Child or the Dog? (Temple University Press, 2000), difere consideravelmente daquelas já propostas por outros autores, mais notadamente Peter Singer e Tom Regan.
- The Vegan Society Senior Officer of Advocacy and Policy Rejects Veganism as a Moral Baseline
- The Meaning of “THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it.”
- Chris Hedges and I Talk About Veganism
- Essentialism, Intersectionality, and Veganism as a Moral Baseline: Black Vegans Rock and the Humane Society of the United States
- A Case Study in the Futility of Animal Welfare Reform: The Animal Aid Pig Farm Campaign
- Abolitionist Vegan Advocacy/Education Tips: On Health
- Abolitionist Intersectionality
- Sexism and Racism in the “Animal Movement”: A Reply to Ruby Hamad
- Our Grassroots Movement is Growing
- OUR NEW BOOK: “Animal Rights: The Abolitionist Approach”
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated