- Guest Essay: This is Why New Welfarists Should Stop Equivocating on Moral Principles Concerning Animals: A Response to Mercy For Animals
- Incremental Reform in the Human Context Is Not Analogous to Welfare Reform and Single-Issue Campaigns in the Nonhuman Context
- The Animals Need YOU!
- A Report from the “Intersectional Justice” Conference
- Why Welfare Reform Campaigns and Single-Issue Campaigns Necessarily Promote Animal Exploitation
- When “Intersectional Justice” Means Promoting Meat, Fish, Dairy
- Imagine If There Were a Real “Animal Rights” Movement
- Challenging Peter Singer’s Paternity Claim
- Business As Usual: VegfestUK and the Animal Welfare Industry
- The Vegan Society Senior Officer of Advocacy and Policy Rejects Veganism as a Moral Baseline
Animal Kill Counter
Number of animals killed in the world by the meat, dairy and egg industries, since you opened this webpage. This does not include the billions of fish and other aquatic animals killed annually.
Get this counter at beAutomated